In the Hot Topics section of Moodle, there is now a link to a Tool, produced by Alistair McNaught and John Dalziel.
The Virtual Learning Environment - Evaluation Tool for Content (VLE-ETC ) is designed as an interactive resource to aid Stakeholders, when they are assessing the quality of proposed/existing Teaching and Learning resources. By...
- measuring the range of media used;
- measuring the accessibility of the resources and how much resources can be personalised;
- measuring the cognitive requirements of the task being assessed;
- measuring the opportunity for quality feedback;
- measuring the content accuracy and suitability.
Take a look, by visiting the Hot Topics Section!
If you need additional support with the tool, feel free to contact John Dalziel.